05 Dec Haemme perustettavalle Hollannin yritykselle toimitusjohtajaa
Alla tarkemmat tiedot työnhakuun liittyen.
Luonnosta Finland is an import and export company of fruit and vegetables. Today we work in 22 European countries. The company is based in Finland but has operations throughout Europe as well as in Tanzania, Africa. Where it has a sourcing company for avocados and other exotic products. Now the company is starting a new business in Holland and is looking for the right person to start the business.
Managing Directors position
Brief job description
Luonnosta Finland is looking for a Managing Director to set up a new business venture in Holland. You will be the first person to be employed into the organisation and will be responsible for creating an innovative and energetic team.
The ideal candidate has to have a commercial way of thinking and experience on the field. The elected person has to be able to steer the company to the most profitable direction while also implementing its vision, mission and long term goals.
In the first phase the goal to build up the company structure and diversify the customer basis on fruit and vegetable market in Europe. In the second phase the goal is to create a long term vision and market plan for the subsidiary.
- Develop and execute the company’s business strategies in order to attain the goals of the Board and Shareholders
- Extend the customer basis for a wide range of fruit and vegetable products in Europe
- Expand the supply chain in the European countries
- Oversee the company’s financial performance
- Act as the public speaker and public relations representative of the company
- Analyze problematic situations and occurrences and provide solutions to ensure company growth
- Proven experience as Managing Director or other managerial position
- Sales and purchase experience on the fruit and vegetable business
- Thorough understanding of market changes in the applied field
- Understanding of corporate finance and measures of performance
- Excellent organisational, leadership and communication skills
- Language requirements: English, Dutch, German preferrably also Spanish and/or Italian
- BSc/BA in business administration or relevant field; MSc/MA will be preferred
- A chance to create a new business and a possibility to develop an own team
- A place in an innovative company group
- Youthful but experienced team from Finland that will support the growth in Europe with the existing customer base and logistics
- Growing porfolio of products and a supply chain of fruits from East-African countries to Europe
- Global business opportunities with the current products
- Start: As per agreement, at January-February 2020
- Work extent: Full time
- Location: Holland, preferrably Rotterdam region
- Applications welcomed until friday 3.1.2020
- If this opportunity sparks your interest, please send your application in English, including CV, salary expectation to Antti Kuusisto – email@example.com, +358400256367